Where can I get a TGP Poster?

AWeb80

damn 25$ for a poster

that's really not that bad...

..rare posters can get quite pricey...there was a poster that I had as a child that I looked for on the internet and eBay for 2 years before I finally saw one pop up, luckily for me it was brand new, still in the plastic wrap. I won the auction but I paid almost $175 for the poster....I was willing to go up to $300 because I had been looking for so long....I have a couple others that I paid $50-100 each for :shrug:

yeah, but isn't this a poster that somebody made themselves. it's not like it's an official pontiac poster. unless it actually takes that much to cover his costs and make a profit, i think it's a tad pricey

yeah, but isn't this a poster that somebody made themselves. it's not like it's an official pontiac poster. unless it actually takes that much to cover his costs and make a profit, i think it's a tad pricey

If it is a quality poster that was designed and manufactured by an individual in limited quantities and not massed produced by a company I think that would be even more reason to justify the $25 ....it looks damn quality to me....

It's worth the $25.. I've got one hanging in the living room. It's a large and nicely printed poster.

can you get a shot of it on the wall? is there other things there to compare size too? ive been thinking about getting that one for a bit.....its the same one right?