Free Carfax type history report

Justin

I did my blazer, and this was one thing that came up

"COLLISION WITH AN ANIMAL (Case #: 970605274)"

:lol:

and i found out my car didn't have the best life in the first few years :verymad: oh well, im stuck with it now, and its my baby

how long is this thing going to be free?

its been free for a while now as I've known about it for like a month now. However, with the way its spreading to like every forum I visit, I doubt it will be free long....

It also only goes back ~10 years for everything I've tried. It shows no record until '94 for my STE, and no record until '95 for my new TA. Haven't looked up my '86 TA yet 'cause I don't have the vin in front of me but I will do it shortly to see what it comes up with.

Shawn

Guest TurboSedan

my TSTE went back to 8/28/90 with 1405 miles all the way up to when i got the title in my name last October. checked out to be perfectly clean :)

my TSTE went back to 8/28/90 with 1405 miles all the way up to when i got the title in my name last October. checked out to be perfectly clean :)

so did mine! And I know they are all very very very very very dirty. They were all junkyard refused!!! They are simply just junk that runs... and runs... and runs... and runs... and runs... and runs... and runs... and runs... and runs... and runs... and runs... and runs... and runs... and runs... and runs... and runs... and runs... and runs... and runs... and runs... and runs... and runs... and runs... and runs... and runs... and runs... and runs... and runs...

:lol:

I just have a Lein, thats it, on accedents or anything, It says

Event Date 12/21/1989

Event Location CENTRAL REGION

Data Source AUTO AUCTION

Event Detail REPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION

Odometer Reading 9,385

in 89?? What was my car driin 10k and then auctioned off in less than 4 months? I dont get it, i was told This guys mom bought it brand new and died with it basicly, she was like 65 when she got it

10k in 4 months, i think i could pull that off.

that said my z34 has about the cleanest history of any car, but its had about 3 accidents, and one of them was enough to total it.

its all in whats reported.

Since the page where you enter your VIN is blank, I feel like I'm giving my car's info over to an advertising agency or something. Anone else question the safety of this site? What's B & B Hobbies anyways?

Since the page where you enter your VIN is blank, I feel like I'm giving my car's info over to an advertising agency or something. Anone else question the safety of this site? What's B & B Hobbies anyways?

What would they do with your VIN number? EBay would be a veritable goldmine if there was something profitable to be had/done with VIN's.

You blot out your license plate number in pics, too, don't you? :lol:

How many goddamn license plates do you see every day? How many can you see from the parking lot? WHAT'S THE GODAMN NEED FOR BLURRING OUT LICENSE PLATES IN PICTURES!?!?!

You blot out your license plate number in pics, too, don't you?

:lol2:

Umm, no I don't.

I'm not the least bit paranoid either, DigitalOutsider. It just seemed a little fishy to me. Pardon me for being concerned.

It was just as accurate as the carfax report....actually better. The carfax I got from December 2005 didn't show when I registered the car in Saskatoon (which happened back in 2004, and I had renewed the registration twice in that time period)...so yeah, carfax wasn't up to date on it, like they said it was

i remember when i was getting my GTP, it said it was in a minor accident

well, it was no accident,

06/04/2002 JOHNSTON, RI POLICE REPORT THEFT REPORTED (Case #: 02-1725-OF)

that sum bitch got stolen!!!!

and its accurate till 7/2005, when i registered it.

TGP on the other hand looks nice and clean :D

Model: Grand Prix SE

Style/Body: 5 Passenger 2 Dr Coupe

haha

and for the TGP, got me getting the temp plates in september, and registering it in october, w00tie

:bookmarked:

Wow, I like this autocheck better.....carfax doesn't have the complete history of my car it seems like where this one does....wish I had the VIN for my RX-7...fuck, I don't know if I have it anywhere (stored 2 hours away from here)