Replacing split beanch seats in 94 Euro - need help

Vampyre73

I would like to swap these front seats out for bucket seats. Are there any other w-bodies that have front buckets that can be swapped out directly or with minimal modification? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

yeah...just if you have power seat now...you should probably find a bucket seat thats power

good luck!! what color are you trying to find? im trying to find tan( or charcoal leather 8) ) for mine and its a biatch :bash:

I replaced my split bench with one identical because I actually like bench seats. (easier with the girls, if anyone has ever tried anything with a console/shifter, it isn't too comfortable). But yeah, it's simple to take out and any 1G will bolt in. Very self explanatory.

I replaced my split bench with one identical because I actually like bench seats. (easier with the girls, if anyone has ever tried anything with a console/shifter, it isn't too comfortable). But yeah, it's simple to take out and any 1G will bolt in. Very self explanatory.

w3rd, trying to find blue ones is a pain though....

w3rd, trying to find blue ones is a pain though....

Yeah you're telling me. I took the driver's seat in a 91 Euro which resides in my car now. Eventhough I don't need the rest, I am going to go get them next time I have some time off.... then I can just store them somewhere incase I ever need them.

. (easier with the girls, if anyone has ever tried anything with a console/shifter, it isn't too comfortable)

a w-body with a console is nothing compared to a Fiero and it's monster console !!!

Thanks for the help everyone. Euro, haven't realy picked a color yet. I like the grey interior it has now, I just don't like the bench seats. Mt previous car was an '88 Dodge Daytona Shelby and I loooooved the front buckets in that thing. I guess whatever color I can find, really. Worst case I'll recover them before installation.

Thanks for the help everyone. Euro, haven't realy picked a color yet. I like the grey interior it has now, I just don't like the bench seats. Mt previous car was an '88 Dodge Daytona Shelby and I loooooved the front buckets in that thing. I guess whatever color I can find, really. Worst case I'll recover them before installation.

I installed 95+ lumina seats in my 92. I kept it bench.

in yours 2 or 4 door?

You should be able to find seats from a lumina for a 4 door, or a M carlo if you have a 2 door. both cars often have consoles. And you could install the console as well if you desire. Gray is a very common 95+ interior color as well.

The only issue I encountered is that the plastic that surrounds the lower seatbelt bolt in the rear had to be cut back for the seat frame to fit. Took 2 minutes with a loose hacksaw blade.

There are two types of gray upholestry,

one which kinda has a checkerboard/square pattern look, and

one that the upper half of the upper portion of all the seats is the same gray fabric as your curent seats, with a lower [portion that is slightly darker with very mild hints of off-gray color.

i dono about 1.5 gens, i rarely check them out. but i see lots of blue interior 1st gens.

WEll i am refering to the rare gen 1.5 trnsfere into the gen 1.

I did it in mine, but I actually saw someone elses lumina have this done first., so i did it, an the seats were free :D