NEW PICTS!!!!!! "Its about damn time"

ctx46

yes and yes.....

I got the decal off Ebay, it was like 20.00 shipped.....

and why dont you post the picts of your wheels with the new luggs......

I bet they tuck in there nice!!!! did you new my new ones?

wheel.jpg

I think it looks much nicer than stock. Right When I put em on, I was like "oh shit, these are much shorter than I wanted". Well, debs came out of the house, and was like "Those looks so much nicer". I steped back to where she was, and it looks REALLY nice. Espc. when everything is clean, its gives it a much sharper look I feel.

We put some McGuards on her truck 2 weeks ago, the actualyl are alittle bigger than normal. Give it a nicer more deffined feel to the wheel. We are taking pics of her truckl tommmrow, since she got her cover, and ill post them to the whatever section then

Thanks so much.

Jon

those do tuck in there nice.......

thats about how they looked in my wheels, but since I now live in the ghetto I wanted some lock n'key tuner nuts... I think you can see em on my sight.... if not, oh well....

Like a cone filter. It sucks in air from around the motor which is hot. A true cold air intake is one that sucks in air from under the car or somewhere else, where the air actually cooler than what is under the hood.

Robby