Need Exhaust Cut-Out Measurements for Cutlass Rear Bumper

terryk2003

can someone measure the cutout holes on the dual exhaust bumper for the cutlass?...i'm looking for some nice exhaust tips that will flow with the bumper and i need some measurements...i found a bumper in a junk yard here in ohio...it says its green so hopefully it'll match...i wanna go take a look @ it!...i don't want to put it on until i have the tips for it though...i don't wanna look like some ricer with a dual cut-out bumper and only 1 exhaust pipe... :lol:

why don't you measure the one cutout that you have and make one the same size/shape on the other side of the bumper cover?

I know that is what cryptnix did when he put duals on his cutty...turned out pretty nice too...

yeah...but his are round as is the cut-out on my current bumper...i'm gonna be using the vert bumper with the square cut-outs....thanks for the input, but i really just need some measurements... :wink: ...besides, my bumper cover is torn anyways from sliding into the ditch last winter...i found a dual cut-out bumper the same color as my car @ a local yard i'm probably gonna get...

yeah...but his are round as is the cut-out on my current bumper...i'm gonna be using the vert bumper with the square cut-outs....

I gotcha, I forgot the stock single is a different size/shape then the stock dual.....free bump:thumbsup:

I can take some measurements and pics tomorrow if you like.

please do so!...psychomatt is supposed to have his sis get some measurements...but, it couldnt hurt to have someone else do it as well!...pics would be nice too!

did you pick up the bumper yet? or pick out any tips??

hmm..if i already had the bumper, i wouldnt have asked for measurements... :lol: ...i'm still looking for the right tips...i did find green bumper with the cut-outs so i'm gonna call the yard and see if they still have it...

• 2 weeks later...