Asking price

f_399

trade in 1500 :(

i guess ill drive around with a for sale sign on

would you sell to a neighbor?

i will really decide after the gaskets are fixed this weekend, some guys tell me the engine should be good to run again for another couple thousand miles...

the only thing i am worried about is another major thing breaking like the transmission

and with 155k you're up into WWS (worthless w-body syndrome)
Or more like WGMS :lol: . He's right, though. GM's aren't worth a hill of beans after you crack 100k (I think 115k is the "Mendoza Line" where the value drops precipitously thereafter.) Doesn't mean the car won't last you for a good long while, though. But it all depends on how well you (and the previous owners) maintained the car...

and with 155k you're up into WWS (worthless w-body syndrome)
Or more like WGMS :lol: . He's right, though. GM's aren't worth a hill of beans after you crack 100k (I think 115k is the "Mendoza Line" where the value drops precipitously thereafter.) Doesn't mean the car won't last you for a good long while, though. But it all depends on how well you (and the previous owners) maintained the car...

MENDOZAAAAAA!!!!

mcbain_gun.jpg