Foglight Lens

DOHCRagtopguy

Anybody got a spare foglight lens laying around that I can buy? I just noticed that my drivers side one got drilled with a rock or something. I looked up a replacement and the damn thing costs around 60 bucks! Unbelievable.

Oh, its for my 93 Cutlass.

Honestly, the fact that the patterns in the glass are a huge part of how it attains the proper beam pattern and light dispersion would be reason enough for me personally to not want to replace my glass that way!

I need a foglight lens too. :cry:

I'd rather get another original one, but if necessary I could probably re-do it by that procedure. Doesn't look too hard to do.

I guess you guys don't know anything about the power window problem that I have? Now that's a challenge!

Honestly, the fact that the patterns in the glass are a huge part of how it attains the proper beam pattern and light dispersion would be reason enough for me personally to not want to replace my glass that way!

I need a foglight lens too. :cry:

For yours, the aftermarket ones fit exact, autozone carries them for cheap

You'd be amazed on how bright you can make them with some minor time. Agreed, there are some glass pattern that won't work, but the design I found is excellent. Plus, the turn around is really good (at least I think so) and you'll save yourself the hassle of not having to spend / search for original; just my $0.02.

- RedFox340

I need new lenses for MY 96 CS Sedan. While cleaning the others today, i noticed that these were all fogged up, scratched, pitted, and nasty looking.

Can I just take them off and clean them? Is there aftermarket replacements for them? Or beter yet, anyone have any spare lenses? Also, does GM maybe carry just the lenses?

Jon