Cupholder/Console Recommendation...

jlells01

After having the center armrest/storage bin cupholder break years ago, and finally realizing that the one the slides in-and-out below the radio is a piece of *$*$ (doesn't securely hold anything, and blocks the radio, unless you're drinking from a can), I wanted to pick up a little cupholder/console for the '95 Lumina...

After searching all over the place, I came across one at Wal-Mart for $2 and change (seriously folks...) that looked like it would fit the transmission hump perfectly.

Well, it did! Placing it as far back against the seats as possible (actually tucking the narrow end underneath the seat...I have a front split-bench), it stays put and doesn't move. It has two cupholders in the front, a wallet holder on the left side, a storage bin in the middle, and a place for pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters on the right. I got mine in gray, but they had them in black and tan as well.

A definite recommendation from me (especially considering the pocket-change price)...