FLAMES--New pic's taken today in the sun

gtped

heard this loud bang at 11:15 pm and saw this.

It looks worse than it is only minor damage and the guy that caused it got arrested for D.U.I. (go figure) the poor guy he hit first ended up in the hospital.

10006240jb.jpg

10006305ju.jpg

10006275jt.jpg

this is the guy that he hit first

10006296wj.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gtped

• john99gtp

• 92LuminaRS

• fastbird232

i hope he even has insurance, i notice a running trend with drunk drivers not having any insurance. good thing you weren't in the car. gotta feel bad for the guy he slammed though. :evil:

Shit dude that blows. I guess it doesn't look to terrible...doesn't look like your hood was damaged so it doesn't look all that serious.......sucks for the other guy though (guy he hit)

The sad thing is I've noticed he will lose his license, but that will be it....nothing bad seems to happen to these drunk drivers.

• 4 weeks later...

Just got done at 5:45 tonite. Tomorrow i'll watersand the nose and on Wed. i'm having ghost flames using Pearl White frosted and highlited with Pearl Blue and Pearl Silver more pic's when done. :D

painted0026ub.jpg

painted0019dw.jpg

painted0035pn.jpg

painted0044fn.jpg

painted0053js.jpg

nice

you bringing that to the pool hall? i wanna see the ghost flames IRL, they looked good in the pics

John not sure if i'm going to the pool hall meet yet but i'm definetly going to the Mod day. I want to get the car appraised before I start venturing to far. I may do that on Fri. afternoon if I find time and the car is clean.

When I got there the rear bumper was on and the nose was sanded. The deal was that I advertise the shop and I kept my end of the deal. and doesn't look to bad. tomorrow the flames go on.

painted0074kn.jpg

painted0109bs.jpg

painted0116nx.jpg

painted0123rm.jpg

painted0083aj.jpg