Check out this Lumina????????????

STR

Ooh... a Euro-Spec Lumina. I've seen some Beretta's with the inset headlamps like that and I doesn't give a good fit-and-finish with the hood covering over "empty eye sockets". But hey, here's to something new! Wonder if it's got amber turn signals in the rear?

- RedFox340

Yuck. That's fugly. :puke: It looks very early/mid 80's.

Anyway yeah, that's a Euro-spec Lumina. I didn't know they existed though, I thought Grand Prix was the only first-gen W-body ever made available with E-code headlights.

The reason they used the sealed-beam looking headlights (they're not really sealed beam) is because GM was too cheap to make composite E-code headlights so they just used generic E-code light housings.

In Europe you have to change your head lights and i just came back from europe and most of the american cars have lights like that because if you dont change them they wont register and insure your car. So i dont think that this guy had a choice of lights when he was changing them, it was either change it or dont drive it.

NICE friggin paint job though, wow i wished mine looked that good, might be a repaint but either way.

Funny even though this is a "Euro" spec model cause of the headlights but its only a base version (in 90 the base got the chrome grill). You would of thought they'd at least bother to ship a Euro model all the way to Germany. As for the healights just cover them up with some black outs 8) and I'd drive it. Thats what mine needs some new paint and light covers to cover up the yellow faded lights. (and at the same time add some 55W driving lights below in those 2 openings)