r

ManicMechanic

Seriously considering it. It has been sideswiped lightly on the left side... Will need some sheetmetal...

That sucks.....It will be tought o fix it, depending on how bad it is. I'd pay someone to do it. That's just me though. I was wondering why there was only a picture of the back and the right.

wow, awsome interior, just needs a fenders all, is that stock paint? I honestly have never seen a cutlass with that color

It is quite rare, but I have seen a regal that color. And maybe a CS a few years ago??? And I think it was a vert as well.

p.s. Very fixable! Iot it was mine I'd be on the road in 72 hours! (minus paint :P)

That color is kinda girly IMO. Still looks very neat though. I've only seen a few like that. One or two on eBay and one on the 94's owners manual. :lol:

The 94's dealer brouchure calls it Light Cloisonne Blue Metallic. The slightly darker, and less purpley blue is called Medium Adriatic Blue Metallic. :wink: