name of site???

18incholdz

I was on a website in school today, and i believe it was someone who posts on this boards webiste...I can't remember the name of the site, but it gave instructions on how to put the hyper white bulbs in the headlights of a cutlass, and had a buch of other stuff like featured ride and stuff like that....if anyone could tell me the name of that site i'd apprectiate it....

and had a buch of other stuff like featured ride and stuff like that....if anyone could tell me the name of that site i'd apprectiate it....

Not to be conceded but I think that might be mine... maybe... a couple weeks back I asked LukeZ34 if I could use his instructions for the Cutlass / Grand Prix mini - quad lights upgrade. (THANKS LUKE! :D )

http://redfox340.tripod.com/wbodyperformance/

Or maybe not... who knows...

- RedFox340

omg redturds......thanx for pointing out his site. i went to look at my bulbs (which is when i took the pic of the coolant sensor) and for the life of me couldnt figure out why the hell the bulbs were GLUED into the lens. i thought it was just my car. well obviously it isnt and the instructions will be very helpful with the installation of my new bulbs. thanks luke !

yeah redfox it is your site...thanks :D
so when i show you the pics of my car i'm gonna be featured ride right? haha

Glad to hear you were able to find it! :mrgreen: I sent you a PM about WBP FCotM; read over it, collect your information, and get back to me on that!

- RedFox340