90 gp: how to pull front buckets/front fender?

GrandPrixGTP95

Hey guys,

I've started to pull the passenger side fender off of my 90 gp to use on my 96 since the 96 is a bit dented. I've got all the main bolts out, but there are apparently some small hidden bolts....can anyone point me to the right place to look?

Also...the bolts holding the seat rails in on my 90 are are pretty odd looking. They look like reverse torx bolts where instead of using a torx bit, you have to use the exact opposite thing. Anyone have any idea where I can get that tool at (autoparts stores definately dont carry it, as i've already looked).

Thanks in advance 8)

5/16 6 point socket also works on the 8mm seat bolts.

the fender has a bracket about halfway up behind the wheel where you need to remove that plastic skirt, then bolt behind the parking light i think, up from the bumper cover into the fender, support from there to the framerail, bottom lip behind the wheel, and of course the 8 or so on top.

I picked up a set of reverse Torx for ~5 bucks from an auto parts store.. :shrug:

seeing as how the only time i've ever encountered this bolt type was with lumina seats, i've yet to buy those specialty sockets when a normal 6 point fits just fine.