Converting gauge cluster, need help ASAP

Grand Moff Joseph

OK, I'm trying to upgrade my Lumina's gauge cluster from the base cluster to the Euro cluster (tach, oil, etc.). I am using one of stockgp's harness adapters, but I have one big question:

Once you hook up the cluster via the apdapter, how the hell do you get all the wiring back in far enough so you can actually secure the cluster itself???

I've been at this all day, and am at wit's end. Any help would be appreciated.

why use that adaptor in the first place, not to be a ass, but its easy to look up the ways to repin it on the board, then everything fits right.

And where are these easy to look up ways to repin, or more importantly the proper wiring diagrams? I was going to repin the one for my regal but I can't find the diagram for the cluster and the harness so I had to ask him to make me one of those adapters, which I'm supposed to hear back about shortly. Perhaps that's why...

overall its not too hard i think crazyk posted it recently and i think eurosportz34 has posted it in the past.

http://www.w-body.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31552

there its in the FAQ section, can't count how many times thats been brought up in the past

as for the regal... if i were you i'd cut the harnas from whatever car the harnas is coming from then make yours like the one it came from the little pins are easy to get out and move to the proper places.

But alas I don't have the original adapter so I would need a complete diagram to repin it and since I can't find that anywhere I guess I need the adapter, unless somebody can help me out

you should be able just to shove the wiring to the point where everything fits :shrug:

Can you post up some pics so we can tell exactly what you are talking about?

I'll try and get a pic up tomorrow. :)