ignition module

all the coil packs

new rapid fire plugs and acdelco wires

new fuel filter it is fram :cry:

new relays

new iac

new pvc

i cleaned the engine with top engine cleaner and also cleaned the throttle body

and i am havin the idle go up and down i also changed all the air lines all over the place and i am still getting that weird idle

i thought it was an air leak but i don't hear it any help will be greatly apprieciated

sorry can't spell

-jeremy-

Idle Learn:

1. Disconnect the battery for a minute or two to clear the ECU.

2. Reconnect the battery.

3. Start the engine and let the car idle until the cooling fan(s) come on.

Done.

Sorry you had to replace all those parts. :(

or it is a whoel lot easier to

1: remove the ECM fuse for 5 seconds

2: put it back in

3: start the can, put it in overdrive (with your foot on the brake) let it idle for 5 mins

4: shut off the engine, restart, place in overdrive (with your foot on the brake) let idle for another 5 mins. Shut off engine.

All done

Worked liek a dream for me

My gtp was doing the same thing, i took it to a friend at gm and they said it was a dirty injector, so i took them out and had them cleaned, i haven't had any problems since 8)

well i fixed it today and it gets new parts all the time i have to make sure she won't break down on me so oh well new parts are parts i won't have to change in awhile but thanks

okay i didn't fix my idle problem i am gonna change the tps and see if that works and has anyone bought fuel injectors from autozone and if so how much did it cost cause i am just gonna change them so if you would tell me let me kno thanks

also if you have any idea why i would smell a gas type stench and have weird idle let me kno thanks

jeremy

Don't go with an autozone Injector!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nono: :nono: :nono: They cost like 50-60 bucks where i'm at. I paid 90 bucks for one at a different store. It was worth it. You'll get what you pay for, trust me!