Driver's side seat fixed, finally!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

The donor car was in a junkyard near here, actually. I was stunned to find they had exactly one, a maroon 96ish Buick Regal two door. Gray cloth interior, but the seat was in fine shape. Got it home, vacuumed it, and swapped them. Four bolts and one pigtal connection.

I'll have some pics up later, after I get them off the camera.

Guest Anonymous

They're still there. I'm not sure how the other one looked. I might go back for the others, if they're in good shape. I wanted one and wasn't too picky on the color. :)

Guest Anonymous

Tell you what, it's not your car. I needed a seat and can't find one the right color. You want to help? Find one the right color.

I can see this place isn't going to be of any further use to me.

Relax. I was just giving you a hard time. :)

Anyways, what was wrong with the old seat? The track? Couldn't you just swap seat tracks out? Or you could always get the rest of the grey seats. :wink:

Tell you what, it's not your car. I needed a seat and can't find one the right color. You want to help? Find one the right color.

Jesus christ dude.....

The rule of thumb around here is to bust each others nuts.....It's all in fun, and we even teach each other a few thing about cars every now and then....

Whats a matta? Cramps?

I can see you can't take some good-natured ribbing and criticism. I'm sure nobody meant offense.

We are sorry, your request has caused an error. Please press back on your browser and try again.

link dosen't work for me

I can see you can't take some good-natured ribbing and criticism. I'm sure nobody meant offense.

No, I agree with him. This place is really becoming just a whole group of jerks that rip on anybody that has any individuality or doesn't spend huge $$$ on their car. It seems about 50% of the posts in any given section are "That's dumb" or "LOL why would you do that, do this instead even though it's completely unrealistic and I'm really just typing to increase my post count." I've seen a lot of people show up here and be totally ripped on in their first couple posts just because they aren't part of the elite group of post whores that spend 24/7 on here. We're losing some members that could have contributed to this forum and brought in fresh ideas. There's a lot of knowlegeble members here, but lots of times any good info is buried in BS. I don't think there's really a solution, I just have felt lately I needed to say something about it. I just don't like where the forum has headed lately. Rant over.

As in ANY internet experiance though..... You should EXPECT to sift through some BS.

And in the case of our little corner of the internet, at least it's from people that we cyber-know. You know what to expect, who's fun, who's just being a Dick, and who the police are...

TOO much seriousness lately....

I would tend to think of this as light hearted help. You SHOULD help out....playfully.

Post count---- I have been here for 4 years...I don't think I am past a post count of 800....I use the search engine a lot, and low n behold, a LOT of my questions have already been awnsered... So I think you would see fewer off the wall type questions....

Can't we all just get along? :kiss: