K AND N SUCKS

dohc v6

Well not really but kinda. well i bought a cone filter about two years ago and and they tell me that they are only warranted for one year the million mile warrante is only for the oe or drop ins. how bad does that suck.

Well not really but kinda. well i bought a cone filter about two years ago and and they tell me that they are only warranted for one year the million mile warrante is only for the oe or drop ins. how bad does that suck.

n0000000b

whats the point of buying that kit? i bought a cheep filter on ebay... it got all dirty so i sprayed it down with greese lightning and washed it. then used my shop vac and dried it. works fine! looks clean! No problems for $10 +shipping i got a reusable filter for under $15!!!!!!!!! no complaints here. yeah but i see where K&N wont warrenty a cone, cause with the CAI some people put them like inches off the ground and are made cause they hit a curb .... i have also seen a pretty cool vid... might have been on this site. of a SVT cobra blowing off his intake manifold with NOS.... i flattend the filter like a deflated balloon!!!!

i have also seen a pretty cool vid... might have been on this site. of a SVT cobra blowing off his intake manifold with NOS.... i flattend the filter like a deflated balloon!!!!

musta been cool to watch... :lol:

i have also seen a pretty cool vid... might have been on this site. of a SVT cobra blowing off his intake manifold with NOS.... i flattend the filter like a deflated balloon!!!!

Saw that on Streetfire.net

whats the point of buying that kit? i bought a cheep filter on ebay... it got all dirty so i sprayed it down with greese lightning and washed it. then used my shop vac and dried it. works fine! looks clean! No problems

You're using your K&N without oil?

Must be filtering pretty good...

whats the point of buying that kit? i bought a cheep filter on ebay... it got all dirty so i sprayed it down with greese lightning and washed it. then used my shop vac and dried it. works fine! looks clean! No problems

You're using your K&N without oil?

Must be filtering pretty good...

no he just bought an off brand filter off of ebay....

Yes the Recharge kit for K&N is one brilliant idea...so things things dont happen quite so much :roll:

and....IMO K&N doesn't suck :shrug:

the APC filter i have (yes, flame me now) is actually built well, i looked over and tested its durability...pulling and pushing on it. I was suprised at its quality....i did buy the k&N oil and sprayed it liberaly on it....

I got the apc because no body had a k&n in town that was the size i wanted....and to order one was too expensive.

the APC filter i have (yes, flame me now) is actually built well, i looked over and tested its durability...pulling and pushing on it. I was suprised at its quality....i did buy the k&N oil and sprayed it liberaly on it....

I got the apc because no body had a k&n in town that was the size i wanted....and to order one was too expensive.

I had a APC cone on my old car, it was fine until the head made the plastic part of the cone seperate from the metal part. Then I just brought it back to the store and they gave me a different one. :lol:

I have K&N drop-in in my car. Bought it from someone off the board used. I got the re-charge kit which was on sale so it ended up being cheaper in the end and I've cleaned it several times too. :)