Very good weekend

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I had a good weekend. Got a few things done that needed done and I even took some pics. Just click on my www tab. Go to '89 GP SE and look at the pics towards the bottom.

Guest Anonymous
Nice job on the brakes!!

Robby

Thank you! I hate to admit it but I'm a bit of a perfectionist.

Did you see the pics of where I got hit. All the black is gone. Now I just need to get the dent popped out.

yeah it doesnt look that bad when the black is gone. Shouldnt be too hard to get the dent popped out. Again, nice job. Where did you get those rotors, they look good.

Robby

Aren't we the dousche bag! :) lol. I'm waiting on the rear brake assemblies I won off ebay then I can do the same thing (finally) I have new 94- rear calipers in my closet waiting for that. What'd u do with the e-brake?

Guest Anonymous
What'd u do with the e-brake?

E-brake? What's an E-brake? :lol: It's laying across the monoleafs for now. Didn't much time to look at it today. If the weather stays like this I'll look into the E-brake more.

Guest Anonymous

All they check in PA is if the e-brake pedal moves freely. But I'm going to hook them up even if I have to get the new cables. I don't like to halfass things on my cars.

bull! If only I had more time to complete things. I have about 6 half ass things I need to complete, including the dual exhaust, rear bumper, power antenna, pass door alignment, paintjob..........................................

Nice job on the brakes!!

Robby

Thank you! I hate to admit it but I'm a bit of a perfectionist.

Did you see the pics of where I got hit. All the black is gone. Now I just need to get the dent popped out.

Don't flatter yourself! I better go find my shit kickers, cuz it's gettin' deep in here! :lol:

I have a PA inspection coming up in April for the Cutty, I know that I do need a new windshield, due to the crack the whole way across the bottom. If I were a perfectionist like redturbo, I'd just replace it myself. :roll:

Aaron

Hey luminator, don't you want to know how I got a pic of your car for my sig? :lol:

Har, har. I would never drive a Ford anyways. I would rather drive that Neon off to the side with the clear tails and fartcan. :joke: