Grand Prix seating question

Dirty Rockstar

Does anyone know if the 90-96 Grand Prix sedans came with leather seats? Specifically leather with a rear bench? I have the set from a coupe, but would like to know if I can get a leather bench so all the stitching will line up.. (Slick94, I will still trade you for the rear benches, and swap out the torn one in my cutty sedan)

Anyone know of these? I thought I saw them ONCE, but I may be wrong..

Is it with Charcoal leather, or gray? I need the rear bench in charcoal.. Thats the only issue, lol.. BUT.. I will be heading down there again next time I have some free time and money 8)

Graphite/charcoal is as dark as they come in W bodies. Only W that got black leather was the CS pace car.

incorrect. I have seen black leather in 95 CS (god I should have got it.)

I also have seen in a 95+ z-34. On monday I will find out the cars year....

Only if they called black..... Graphite. It is still black. I ripped the dash and column out of that car.

It was BBLLAACCKKK, but that car has been crushed. Now that I need the interior. OH i forgot there is a 90-93 CS 4 door at a J/Y in cleveland, it has black and may still be there. will get PICS. ALso on monday i visit the yard with e M Carlo with black leather interior. Pics to if i need to prove it!

Hate to say it, but yeah, you do.

Both of my dealer brouchures ( 94, 95 ) list graphite leather, as the darkest interior color.

I suppose it could be taken as black, because depending on the lighting, they are really close....but black and graphite still arent the same. I dont mean to beat this to death or anything but...

Graphite...

currentinterior1.jpg

Real black...

sts032.jpg

ND620187.jpg

HEre is my 94.. Looks like graphite to me.. I call it b lack, because it is very dark.. And many do call it black, but a term correction is all that is needed here..