I need a pic of the SC belt routing for a 98 GTP........ASAP

AWeb80

Thanks.....it was for a coworker...his 98 GTP threw the SC belt. The SC tensioner pulley froze on him. He was wondering how to get it back on. Thanks.

We now just realized the diagram is under the hood...but completely covered in dust....he doesn't exactly take good care of it.

he was driving around without the SC workin...i was amazed the car even had some get-up with the SC blocking the intake.

the superchargers all have a "bypass" in them, so they won't restrict the airflow if they are disabled - the car should still run, fairly well too.

--Dave.

i'd love to know how that bypass works, because from looking at the underside of a m90 i can say i don't see how much air could get in without it spinning.

the superchargers all have a "bypass" in them, so they won't restrict the airflow if they are disabled - the car should still run, fairly well too.

--Dave.

Um no. Without the s/c spinning it restricts the shit out of the air intake. Makes it slow as crap too.

yes, the compression is lowered on the l67 but is higher on the l36 this is mainly because the 90V block is very knock prone. You can put an L67 topend on an L36 with the right tuning. When done you will actually be faster than an L67 with the same size pulley due to your higher compression ratio.