SantaCruzTGP

I was in a collision with a truck taking out the left front end leaving just the hood damaged on the front left, left quarter panel and bumper destroyed, but everything else looks to be in fine shape just like before the wreck. The Engine is great, tranny has had issues but never gotten worse than a bit of a slip when shifting from 2nd to third, you can read in my past posts. Does anybody want this car now? I'd want one of you guys to have it, I'm dead set against sending it to the wrecker. Pictures I'll have soon. I was thinking about parting it out, Any advise would be greatly appreciated and offers entertained. I figure parting it out will be in order....we'll see. Recent pics before accident are on my cardomain stie.

Thanks for all the replys, I'm still waiting to hear from insurance to find out who was at fault and bs like that. Until, I find out, I'm hesitant on doing anything. Once insurance calls me, I'll make some decisions. Pictures soon I promise.

It kills me everyday leaving the house to see her all crashed up, so sad. I loved this car.

even if they total it, if there isnt frame damage, parts are still pretty cheap 2 rebuild the car. I really could use a TGP motor/tranny for a project I might attempt in the near future, but thats clear across the us.

Good luck