RPO FAQ?

pwmin

Unless I'm missing something I don't have any RPO code sticker anywhere, just the VIN number and tire loading stuff, any way I can find out the info for mine? And where does it say the paint code, can't find that either... Otherwise I bet that link is cool :wink:

should be on the spare tire cover. if you cant find it youll have to get one from the dealer i think. the paint code is also an rpo code found on the same sticker (should be the second from the right on the bottom i think).

just found out that if there is more than one description for a code only the first one is displayed. like 35U is yellow but also green and yellow is the only one listed. well, aparantly thats not true. but i belive my paint code is 35u and there are a couple descriptions for it and its def not yeller :dunno:

i tore the whole interior out of an 88 gp and i never found one. either a family member or a friend has had that car since, oh, probably 96 or so :lol: first my mom, then my sister, then my ex, then my dad's business partner's son (i almost took it instead of him less than a year ago). and an old couple had the car since new and never used the back seat.