simple request (or not, lol)

pwmin

i hate making a topic for this but could someone measure their rear deck lid? my car is not with me right now and im going to order enough edead for my trunk lid and deck lid. i think mine is close enough to all other w's; this is just for a general idea. thx

Temp: 8 F Wind: West at 13 mph Alert: Wind Chill Advisory in effect until 10 am EST Tuesday ...and i don't have a garage... :bash: ...but, maybe another tomarrow if nobody gets u any measurements by then... :wink:

I would get it for you, but you see, the problem lies in the fact that my car is up in michigan, whereas I am not. I could measure the spare tire of my blazer if you'd like.

8)

that would be great, but even better if you would measure your rear deck lid.

Hmmm..... :? yah I think trunk lid=rear deck lid.....you'll have some measurements tonight either way.

I'll even take pics ofwhat I measured just so we're on the same page!!

rear deck lid is where the rear speakers sit and is covered by a carpeted ,uh, cover. the trunk lid is the trunk lid, you know, the thing that swings open :lol:

i figured it would be easy since almost everyone here has a 1st gen w and probably a measuring tape or at least a yard stick (meter stick for you canadian fuckers :D) . guess i was wrong :lol: