misfire- gas on plug #2

joey b

The story-- a little over a week ago I filled up with 87 octane (I usually use 93) and put in some moisture eliminator (HEET). 30 miles later my car is running like piss. I check the plugs and the back 3 are like new (all 6 replaced this summer Rapid fire-12's). The front 3 have oil from the leaking valve cover (fixed). Plug 2 has gas on it. 180 miles later I fill up again, having only gotten 75% of the usual mileage :evil: Using 93 octane this time. 70 miles later the car is running even worse. Stalling out constantly. Horrible acceleration.

I have checked the timing and it is ok. Compression is much higher than 50 PSI (don't ask). The resistance on the plug is good and on the plug wire. Cylinder #2 has gas on the plug. Plug #5 looks normal. Injector has 12.6 ohms.

I'm thinking that perhaps the injector is stuck open, but the gas mileage is still 75% of what it normally is. Is there any way to pull this plug from the intake/fuel rail without removing all 6 of them or removing the intake?

Is there any thing else that I should be checking?