Help me!!!!!!!

creepin_olds

alright guys,

i am in quite a fuvked up position right now.. I cant get into my CS..

Ive lost my damn door keys, the windows are rolled up completely, the freaking outside door handle broke on me, and there is no sunroof in the car...

I dont want to spend the money to call a locksmith! HELP!!!!!!

Do you have something you can wedge between your door and the roof? Get a coat hanger or something similar (preferably stronger) and see if you can pull the inside door handle with it.

Are both doors locked? Use a rod or something to hit the power locks.

Both handles break (amusing this is a coupe) or just the driver's side??

I've never really tried the coat hanger on my car..but I did on my friend's older Buick Regal (84) and I had her open in like 5 seconds lol

Somehow you need to grab the linkage from the power door lock soleniod and unlock the door. Then, provided the passenger side handle isn't broken you *should* be able to get in. Though unlocking the door probably is easier said then done.

Do you have a passthru in the trunk?? I know a guy last year got into his Lumina by smashing out the rear tail light and removing the lock cylinder from the trunk and got int that way...

Good luck!!! Call the cops, maybe they can slim jim it for you

OT- how many different key combos were made for our cars?? I know the older GM/Chevy half tons only had 14 (?) different key combos for the ignition and possibily the door as well...

If our cars are like that, maybe the locksmith has all 14, who knows lol...

I personally would call them up...but then again I have a whole bunch of spare keys laying around

ive coat hangered my 89, used the end to hit the power unluck switch. Dont mess up the roof/door paint with the coat hanger.

I sharpend the end of the hanger so it would bite the unlock switch plastic, risk scratch it.

OT- how many different key combos were made for our cars?? I know the older GM/Chevy half tons only had 14 (?) different key combos for the ignition and possibily the door as well...

If our cars are like that, maybe the locksmith has all 14, who knows lol...

I personally would call them up...but then again I have a whole bunch of spare keys laying around

My friends 94 Prix key can open my other friends 92 cutty, we would always steal his shit and put it back later... he never knew, god I loved it.

But use a door stopper to wedge open the door from the top, works the best.

manual or power windows? with power:

Remove the inner fender well on the right front side, cut open the rubber flex hose which runs between the door and the body. (or try to disconnect it from either end. It has one screw to hold it to the door) Then pierce the wires that feed to the switch for the power window motor! Then run 12v from a jumpercable through and make the window roll down! the feed wires (which come from the drivers side switch) will be a thick tan wire and a thick Light blue wire! -Ken

if you know how to replace side windows............ :mrgreen: getting locked out, try getting locked in! there must've been moisture that got in the door and it was like -10 out. the doors locked when i turn the key and had the door closed. i made the mistake of breaking out the electric roof, which was a $550 something fix. its cheaper to replace a side window than to bust a sun roof. can't vouch for the non electric roofs..... :P