As we all probably know by now

sonyman87

my headgaskets are leaking bastards.

i am able to get buy with preasure release radiator cap which seems to work really well with any cooling problem that come with bad headgaskets. i could drive like that with a minimal coolant loss if any with full power. instead of tearing up the motor even more, im transfering the plates to my backup car 1987 buick park avenue with half the miles i have on my 95. 3800power here i come :lol: . as for my lumina. my plans will be disclosed until mid july of 2006 unless i finish earlier.

keep the LQ1, its fun to beat up on 3800's

If you ever resort to a 3800 in that car, I will personally come to your house and put it back in the damn Grand Prix it came from! Your Lumina is known for having the LQ1...Why would you want to change it, it made your car what it is today. In my opinion I'd stick with the LQ1, but it's your car. Whatever you decide to do, I bet it will be sweet as fuck!

We need a here come the LQ1 leghumpers pic!

:lol:

:withstupid: ...its sad...we all know the L67 ownzzz all!!!...of course, the 3100 is wayy better!!...anywayz, sucks about your car...hopefully you get it up & running again in the future!

whatever engine you end up with in that car, even if its just regasketing your LQ1 or swaping in something else, as long as its kept on the road, i'm for it.