Oh yes.. After YEARS now of searching.. *New Pics*

Dirty Rockstar

GP%20leathers.jpg

The quest is over.. THe most difficult part of the project, finally, here in my basement.. Gonna take some more pics when I get batteries, and clean em up.. Overall, they're an 8 out of 10.. The thing that drops them from mint is the typical cracking on the LH bolster.. Anyone know of any product that can help me fix this? Oh well.. I'm totally stoked.. Ahh well.. Envy friends! lol.. As I said before, I will be getting more pics after I get some fresh AAs in the cam!

BTW, 150.00 USD for the lot 8)

The only AQ9s I have ever come across here in MN in leather are gray.. Not the dark graphite.. Hell I'm happy!!! Been lookin since week 2 of owning my last Lumina..

EDIT: Chris, I might be.. Ill see what happens here..

seat1.JPG

seat2.JPG

seat3.JPG

Here's the only real blemish on the driver's bolster.. Can this be fixed?

seat4.JPG

seat5.JPG

seat6.JPG

Shitty pics.. From a shitty DigiCam.. I'll see what I can do to clean them up and condition them as the days move forward.. Man.. These make me happy.. 8)

theres not much you can do to fix that. you can try one of those leather repair kits, but i dont think theyll help. short of taking them to an upholstry shop theres not much you can do that i know of. the best leather cleaner/conditioner ive ever used was zaino, but i havent tried that much. cleaned up the tan leather seats my riv had very well. nice find!

LOL Jay, if I find it, you're the first one I'll call..

Found some info online here, and it seems this is repairable..

Check to see a tranformation

They claim it can repair cracking in any leather or vinyl surface.. I am going to give that a shot, for this set, AND the Oldsmobile.. Both have some cracking..

LOL Jay, if I find it, you're the first one I'll call..

Found some info online here, and it seems this is repairable..

Check to see a tranformation

They claim it can repair cracking in any leather or vinyl surface.. I am going to give that a shot, for this set, AND the Oldsmobile.. Both have some cracking..

DAMN,

I was going to say try that stuff, but you might have to have that "panel" replaced.

In person, it looks a lot like what that Caddy is doing.. And some of the other before/afters are actually worse than mine.. Worth the 40 bucks or so to save me having to spend over 100 to try getting it recovered

Good score steve! I know you've been looking for those for a long time. It took me like 3 years to find the leather STE seats for my Lumina. How are things progressing with the new beast?

You should be able to repair those. From what I understand, wear like that is usually just in the surface coating. IIRC, all you need to do is strip the color and re-spray (using the correct steps & materials). Do some Googleing - you should find lots of info.