Time moves on...No longer a W-Body Member

93 Grand Prix

:cry: With all the problems that I have been having with my car, It is gone. :cry: On Monday March 10, 2003 The transmission in my Grand Prix went out. :cry: I had basically no choice but to give it up. I think that I got my $2500 I payed for it out of it. It ended up with over 230,000 miles on a 3.1 v6! Who says Toyota's Last long. I think that is pretty good. I gave it my all. I am still in college, and will continue to drive to and from school. I prayed to GOD for a new car and He delivered. I now own a 1999 Nissan Altima. I needed something reliable, and a gas saver, And you know how we all feel about those damn Cavy's. I am not about to pay $315 a month for something with no power anything anyway. I hope everyone the best of luck with there W-body's, and May God Bless all of you. I will still come back and visit if you don't mind. Is that ok? She is gone to that big place in the sky. I am now part of the altima.net I hope to make friends there like I did here, But I always know where home is. I also need help selling some things I just bought off of EBAY. I just bought a few things. Please buy them from me, I will sell them strait to you with no additional cost.

Pontiac Grand Prix License Frame http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33654&item=2404528533

Custom Dash Cover http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33695&item=2404710866

2 rear struts (New) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33590&item=2405261894

I know someone can use these parts. Just let me know. I will miss this place. Once again, I will visit, GOD bless you all!!!

Sorry to hear that man, that really sux. I feel for you. Yeah come back anytime and say hi, your a W-body guy at heart like you alluded to. Hope I still see ya around.

Robby

hey we have our good times and we have our bad times too! Your car was wat it was becauz you made it become...Plagued wit the probs you had wit her you will soon enough find out "ONCE A W-BODY OWNER, ALWAYS A W-BODY OWNER!" Right now she wit all them other Prix's enjoy lushes rivers of sythetic oil, mounds of HP gallor, etc...

Well hope i didnt glorify it too much but dont worry bout it man, it was just her time.... God bless....

Sorry to hear that. But who says W-Body's aren't reliable! 230k is a hell of a lot of miles. So what model Altima did you get, and color?

How much do you want for that chrome plate cover?

Sorry to hear about the car man. I hope all goes well with the altima, and that the guys at that forum are just as cool 8) and supportive :wink: as we are :)

Good luck, and be sure to visit us sometime

Sorry to hear your GP blew up. :( It was sounding pretty awful so I guess now it's out of its misery.

I had no idea it was okay to pray to God for material things like a car! :lol:

or for sports championships. :roll:

sorry to hear ur GP is dead man i know how you feel. my first GP was an LE exactly like urs and i just wanted to bash my head into the fender as i was sitting on the side of the road at 4am

that totally sucks man

When my tranny died a couple months ago it cost me $2800 to rebuild. and I almost had the damn thing paid off! now I owe just about as much as when i bought it.

RIP another great american car bites the dust.

yeah I am sorry to see it go. I already miss it very much. I just need money to pay for the Altima.

So what model Altima did you get, and color?
I got a 99 Nissan Altima GXE. Color is called cranberry.
How much do you want for that chrome plate cover?
I will take $10 bucks for it.
I had no idea it was okay to pray to God for material things like a car!

I feel as long as you need something he is always there to answer prayers.

after having my trans rebuilt for that much and taking it back many times under warrenty, i found the cheapest thing to do was too buy a bone yard trans $250 and its holding on so far(knock on wood) oh well i know where your coming from, you gotta know when to put it to paster :lol: good luck and hope to see you around