a car chevy should have produced

Darksyde

although Luminas would be my last choice, as wich i dislike them the most of the w family

yeah...we know that.... :roll:

1.5 Gen Monte Carlo's are just 2 door Luminas anyways :wink:

and i love cutty VERTS.....that Z34 VERT looks badass for a W-body VERT

You think so...Maybe it's because we've never seen a Z34 VERT. And, MCC, by all coupes I meant the sport versions of W-Body's like, Lumina Z34, Grand Prix GTP.

although Luminas would be my last choice, as wich i dislike them the most of the w family

yeah...we know that.... :roll:

1.5 Gen Monte Carlo's are just 2 door Luminas anyways :wink:

and i love cutty VERTS.....that Z34 VERT looks badass for a W-body VERT

You think so...Maybe it's because we've never seen a Z34 VERT. And, MCC, by all coupes I meant the sport versions of W-Body's like, Lumina Z34, Grand Prix GTP.

Amd Monte Z34/SS! Damn you first gen people!

i was thinking yesterday when i saw a MC z34, if i had one... i'd strip everything that said "montie carlo" off it and rebadge it a "lumina" just for shits and giggles.

I have seen the same pic of the prototype GP vert. anyone remember where?

and the pace car is accessable from the link on rare cars on the w-body page.

89gpconv.jpg

And a photochop I made around 5-7yrs ago:

grandprix-convertible.jpg

Convertibles are cool, around here they're popular among snooty women and old men! They seem upscale because they're most often BMW 3-series or Mercedes, so the Cutlass convertible is among good company (well, and the occasional Sebring).

Hot chicks dig 'em! (vid vid)

Our convertible is my wife's car because they're not really for me personally... they just look too femine for my taste, I guess because I'm used to seeing chicks driving 'em.

Our convertible is my wife's car because they're not really for me personally... they just look too femine for my taste, I guess because I'm used to seeing chicks driving 'em.

H E Y ! :evil:

I like mine. I kinda like how with just a bit of work it'd be close looking to the pace car. (btw anyone have an ideas on locating a pace car style bumper?)

I love 'verts.....I have have owned 5 different ones, but not a cutty :(

after I bought the first one, I realized that I don't think I could ever go without having one....they are way too much fun in the summer....