a car chevy should have produced

Darksyde

Ok bare with me guys. This was thrown together in about 10 minutes. I wanna bear down and do a much better quality one. But this is it for now. I know it is far from good. But it gives ya the idea.

Z34vert.jpg

They shouldn't have made a Cutlass convertable, it's just so weird that only the Olds got convertables and the rest of the w-body platform cars were all coupes. :roll:

And Sedans... only the Monte has and will always be a true Coupe. :D

They shouldn't have made a Cutlass convertable, it's just so weird that only the Olds got convertables and the rest of the w-body platform cars were all coupes. :roll:

And Sedans... only the Monte has and will always be a true Coupe. :D

Older monte's are technically 2 door hardtops as they have no window frames. :lol:

although Luminas would be my last choice, as wich i dislike them the most of the w family

yeah...we know that.... :roll:

1.5 Gen Monte Carlo's are just 2 door Luminas anyways :wink:

and i love cutty VERTS.....that Z34 VERT looks badass for a W-body VERT

Hey! clean that image up and do it right!

They made a prototype for a GP vert.

And the probable orgin of the CS vert is to cash in on the fame of the 1988 pace car, of course. If you've looked it up, they made the pace cars, but they also sold 50 replicas, all of which were recalled and most destroyed for having insufficent structural strength.

So they figured out how to do it right and presto.... They also tried to make a chevy beretta convertable, it had the same problem. the only ones produced were the beretta pace cars (1990)

Hey, there are pics of someones homemade GP vert, and a full thread!

http://www.w-body.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36175&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=pontiac+convertible&start=15

although Luminas would be my last choice, as wich i dislike them the most of the w family

yeah...we know that.... :roll:

1.5 Gen Monte Carlo's are just 2 door Luminas anyways :wink:

and i love cutty VERTS.....that Z34 VERT looks badass for a W-body VERT

awww dont get butt hurt :wink:

There was a pic somewhere of a TGP convertable, the top was actually going down in the pic, it was okay