Scored some ancient GM brochures!!

Grand Moff Joseph

I was shopping at the local mall today when I came across a seasonal store that was selling various things, including thousands (and I mean thousands) of old vehicle brochures, articles and advertisements. I sifted through the GM bins for a good 30 minutes, and came across some truly great finds, including:

1983 Pontiac full line brochure (includes 6000 STE)

1986 Pontiac full line brochure (includes special section for Fiero GT and 6000 STE)

1988 GP advertisement (celebrating GP's award as the 1988 Motor Trend COTY)

1971 Hurst Oldsmobile advertisement (complete with 'Dr. Oldsmobile')

All of this cost me a fat $10, too. :) Here's some pics for y'all. (NOTE: Pics have been left big to show detail)

newbooks.jpg

88gp.jpg

83p.jpg

Yeah, even better than that, the main picture for the Firebird (1983 brochure) has the girl laying seductively on the hood of the car while some macho guy with the Michael Knight look stands by...lol

It is called 'T-Unit'. They sell a wide variety of stuff, including t-shirts, punkish jewelry, black light reactive posters, silly hats, etc. The store is not part of a chain, and is operated by one guy just trying to make a living this holiday season.

BTW, if anyone has any requests for brochures, I'll be happy to go look for them. :)