Center Caps

PeNZ

yes, any cap will work. not sure if youre talking about me but i have "special edition" ones from an 01 sp.ed. i think yours is a sped, so you would be ok. :lol: i got them from a dealer, iirc they were frickin expensive, like 30ea cost (not list). i can get the part number if you'd like. otherwise, you can just paint your abs caps.

pic here

ill have to check this weekend, since the boxes are not with me. you could also just call the dealer and have them look it up for you. look up an 01 Grand Prix Special Edition GT/GTP either way with the 16-spoke wheels and those will be the center caps. they will have a pic of them. thats how i found out: they faxed me a picture

Some one on here has nice black pontiac center caps in their sig.

I'll have to keep a look out for that.

If you get the caps at the dealer, I would imagine that they'll be $20/piece or more.

Keep looking on eBay. Here's a few I've got there for well under $20/set of 4:

Caps.jpg

Notice that there are 2 different sizes -- 2" & 2 1/4" outer diameter. The larger one fits the '94-'96 5-spokers that I have.

That middle one is sweet

I've been looking (not very hard) for a set of those for my STE. I have the ABS caps on my 5 spokes, and I thought those center caps rocked!

I priced them at the dealer at ~$15-$20 EACH! Look for them on Ebay, they can be had for about $20 for 4.

They came on:

01ish Grand Am GT's with CHROME wheels

Grand Prixs

Pontiac Aztecs

Probably more, can't remember.