Changed my plugs/fixed my seat today

Kalgorn

And I want to thank you guys for the tip to just pull off the trim below the windshield and use many extentions. :lol: Worked like a charm. Had an 8" wobble head on a 1" extension on a 1" wobble head... was ridiculous but it worked. ;) Had to bend up the metal the trim is on to get the left boot out though.

Anyone ever have a lot of trouble getting the rear boots back in? It was hell for me and my dad. Middle one slipped in pretty easily but the left was pure hell. Finally got it though.

Also, you guys might remember me making a post about my seat snapping and laying me (practically) in the back seat. :lol: Well, fixed it today. I pulled the seat out and saw that the metal had actually snapped right off. So, my dad welded it back together. Works perfectly. ;)

Used basic AC Delco plugs. Seems to be running a little better. Hoping to see a little better MPG. It also seems to have stopped my stalling problem/bogging down at low speeds and the weird RPM fluctuation while cruising down hills and stuff. Probably a result of running Bosch Platinums for 30k+ miles. :shock:

Your MPG should go up..

I changed my plugs and wires and gained 125 miles to the tank.. (Thought mine was arcing, missing, and running like shit..)

Glad you got it runnin again!