What Cleveland Ohio junkyards are worth checking?

Crazy K

pick your own parts prefered.

Ones that has late 80's to early 90's w-bodies,

and ones that would carry newer impalas.

and not ones that ask $25 a speaker for basic 91 lumina factory speakers. Quote "They're OEM parts." :shock:

if your intersted in about 2 hours or so west i can tell you a reallly good one of the pa/oh boarder, they have about 3-5 newer impallas if i remeber right.

I can get you a set of 91 Lumina speakers OEM for like 15 bucks plus shipping if that is what your intereted in, LMK

haha I think it was sarcasm saying that it isn't WORTH that kind of money.

d&b on jaquay in olmsted township always seems to have a ripe selection of w-bodies. cleveland pick-a-part sucks. ridge road is good but unless you know them, they don't let you check out stuff or pull parts. same with the broken wheel on 130th and bellaire. bellaire road i don't think lets you pull unless they know you, luckily it's right at the end of my old street.

out of curiosity, do you ever eat at george's kitchen on berea + triskett? :lol:

Bedford Autowrecking: Went there, they had about 12 W-bodies. Nothing special, but i did find a harness clip i needed for a 95 riveria radio project, and an extra 98-99ish Monte carlo "9 hole" hub cap. paid 5 bucks.

down the street is Intercity import salvage (something like that) I got quoted 100 for a set of basic speakers there.

I'm still looking around. any more tips?

I hit up Pearl Autowrecking (480 & Pearl)

I GOT A HUD FOR A 94 CS!

I do want to put it in a 91 CS however......

I only looked at a few cars, but there's more to look at, but i was pressed for time!