Price for leather?

fargo_182

Found a 92 Cutlass International with the 3.4, power everything, and black leather seats.

Wondering what the going rate on here is for the leather power seats? front and back.

$200 a seat ?!? Holy fuck. The yard I just went to a few weeks ago wanted $100/seat for mediocre quad buckets. He wanted $200 for the front seats just because they were power... and sliced :o

The yard down the road wanted $90/seat. Which I would have rightfully paid, but the had been cut up and worn severly, yet he would not drop the price. In the three years I've been looking for leather seats, I can't comprehend paying anything over $100/seat for FLAWLESS condition. I've been trying to find a tan leather seat for that time frame, and what I have found, is either tore up, or overpriced. I just can't see anything over 50 bucks a seat.. keeping in mind these ARE like 15 year old GM coupes.. which equal shit for value.

It all depends on where you are located. I see people posting pics and adds up all the time for w's and other older GM's that are in pretty good shape. A car that would be worth 1000$ tops in some US states, will go for 2500 - 3000 easily. Same goes with parts. I hear people geting complete engines and trannys from junkyards for like 300$ I would be paying at least 600 for a good running engine only.(This was a price for a running 3.1 with 150 xxx kms)

Here is a good example.

http://www.canadatrader.com/result/detailinfo.aspx?ID=16036373&pgno=1&srt=1

yeah I'm in the niagara region, I can pick this beauty up for $500-700, wondering if its worth it. I need nothing off of it, except possibly keeping the motor or trans. as an extra. It's a 4 door with sunroof (im pretty sure power) as far as i know, no hud.

p.s. regal thanks for that, that is alot of money for high K, I'm gonna do some more research. I'm trying to fund my j-body project without taking a huge loss of income. my Z34 needs a lil' Z competition

I picked up a complete set of Charcoal leather seats (driver power, rear bench) for $50. Just needed a little leather conditioner to soften them up some.

Oh yeah, damn near perfect condition as well.

But the bad thing is, my car is a coupe, the seats are out of a sedan. Soo... the rear seat does not fit well. Trade, anyone??

I picked up a complete set of Charcoal leather seats (driver power, rear bench) for $50. Just needed a little leather conditioner to soften them up some.

Oh yeah, damn near perfect condition as well.

But the bad thing is, my car is a coupe, the seats are out of a sedan. Soo... the rear seat does not fit well. Trade, anyone??

u= teh suck

sometimes you can get some good deals but alot of time all your gonna find is POS seats for $100 or less. Belive me I have been looking. I finally broke down and made a deal with a J/Y to buy almost the entire interior out of an 03 SS Monte for $600 inclduing front and rear seats in almost perfect condition.

Hopefully I can sell the door panels and other bits and make up a bit of that.

Damn.. I am getting a set of GP seats, and they are from a coupe..

I'll get some pics for you of my rear bench. We can both hope that the patterns are the same. These seats appear soo much like GP seats....