TGP/ TSTE Production Dates

kuntzie

• 1 month later...

yours must be washed out, happends from rain and washing and what not, or peoples kids look at it and try to peel it off, lol other than that, i THINK you can take your VIN to the dealer and they will print you off a new sticker, but im not sure

yours must be washed out, happends from rain and washing and what not, or peoples kids look at it and try to peel it off, lol other than that, i THINK you can take your VIN to the dealer and they will print you off a new sticker, but im not sure

No mine was not washed out from rain or something like that, I know how it became blank but thats not what the thread is about (everything was on it when I bought the car), but I would definately like to get a new one. The dealer would probably charge me like $5+ for the sticker though....damn theives...

yours must be washed out, happends from rain and washing and what not, or peoples kids look at it and try to peel it off

:smilielol:

Yeah, I've never heard of this happening before on any other car....not to mention a car thats been garaged its whole life and only has 80k on it.

Shawn

i garentee you a magic fairy doesnt come by and erase or peel them off

That depends on what chemicals you use to clean your door jams. My grandfather owned a detail shop and I worked there from when I was 12 until he passed away a few weeks ago. I brought my car in one day (well actually a lot of days, but just talking about one particular day right now) When I cleaned the drivers door jam one day I wasn't paying attention, and viola blank sticker.....

The sticker is still perfect on my dads TGP with 142k+ miles on it last time I checked.

Shawn

Guest TurboSedan
My RPO code list from the dealer doesn't list the build date. :?

I think it was 6/90 or 7/90, late 90 is all I can remember. The previous owner thought it was a 1991.

David, don't you still have the ASC sticker in the door jamb? that is where i got my build date from.

• 1 month later...

My build date shows a 5-21-90. A monday? I hope they were over their hangovers from the weekend by then..

Edit: alright now I am confused. My wife checked on one calender, and it shows it being a thursday, my computer shows it being a monday. What day was this really on???

My build date shows a 5-21-90. A monday? I hope they were over their hangovers from the weekend by then..

Edit: alright now I am confused. My wife checked on one calender, and it shows it being a thursday, my computer shows it being a monday. What day was this really on???

my puter shows Monday.*

I was looking at June.... :oops:

Looks like mine was Wednesday..cool. :) More worthless information.

:lol: