High Beam Low Beam Switch

Pabz

When Its really cold out, like today, my switch wont work till it warms up inside the cab.

I had to drive with high beams for a while.

I pull the level forward but the switch doesnt work.

Any way to add a switch. Would it need to be a button switch (on for a short period) or a toggle switch? And which wires could i tap into.

I remember my Ford Econoline van had the switch to the left of the brake petal so you could hit it with your foot. 8)

on the left side of the steering colum there is a metal rod. At the bottom of the rod is the switch and it's adjustable. you may have too drop your steering colum down to get to it do.

mine is screwed, the only way i can get it to switch to high is removing the wheel and toggling it manually. otherwise, when i go to pull it theres no resistance or click, smooth motion.

on the left side of the steering colum there is a metal rod. At the bottom of the rod is the switch and it's adjustable. you may have too drop your steering colum down to get to it do.

this is the corrrect answer. You will have to lower the column for clearance, unless you're elastic man. But it only takes a few mintues to fix.

Maybe, not all cars on the roads around here have them and they still get registered.

I just want to have a switch for my headlights, with the DTRL they turn on before the engine cranks, so they dim, I dont think this is good for the HID's