TGP factory service manuals?

Guest TurboSedan

Guest TurboSedan

i just got my STE service manual supplement, but what i need to know is what does this STE manual actually supplement? the 1990 Grand Prix service manual? or does it actually supplement a Turbo Grand Prix specific service manual? is there even such a thing as a TGP specific FSM?

basically i just want to know if the regular 1990 Grand Prix FSM goes over the VIN 'V' LG5 engine.

thanks

All TGP/TSTE books were supplements to the regular GP service manual. I can't remember exactly how it works from there, there may have been a "turbo" supplement for the coupe and and "STE" supplement for the sedan, which included all the TSTE stuff in 1990 books. In any case, they're not dependant on one another, so any turbo info in one book will be in the other.

i Have the Turbo Supplement From GM right here, it came with the car, its pretty small, tells you all the operating stuff, how turbos work, and what all the Turbo grand prix came with, HUD instructions, maintnence, protecting your turbo, ect....

Ive got a '89 grand prix service manual from my dads old car. It mostly works for the cutlass but some of the wiring is different. I also have the turbo gp service manual supplement - it is smaller but has a lot of repeat information - but shows specifics on the turbo system.