Donations for W-body.com??

TGPilot

I just turned in my dues to help Bryan Waskow (Waskie) over at the TGP site and realized that I have never put any money into the hat over here. Do you guys require or would you like voluntary donations to help with your costs to maintain the site?? I would be more than happy to throw a few bucks into the hat.... 8)

Guest Anonymous
Donations are always welcome, although I haven't yet thought up a way to give donators special recognition.

Well for me you could start sending me your TGP piece by piece. :lol:

Donations are always welcome, although I haven't yet thought up a way to give donators special recognition.

Well for me you could start sending me your TGP piece by piece. :lol:

Uh, ok, I'll get right on it. :lol:

Any amount will be appreciated.

Sorry, GrandPrix34, I can't offer hosting since my current hosting plan doesn't support it (I'd have to upgrade to a reseller account for that).

• 3 weeks later...

yeah I feel like I owe something, cuz Im on here alot taking up bandwidth. How about a money order Shawn? I cant do paypal, no credit card. I feel we should all donate to this site, we all use it and its not fair that Shawn should foot the whole bill. JMO.

Robby

Sure, all donations are appreciated. Just send me a PM for mailing address. Just a warning that if you send a check, it might not show up on your statement for awhile due to me not getting out much. :)

Thanks guys.

I can send a few bucks

Shawn, what could our money go towards?

Also....I am working on some write ups for my site, of stuff Ive seen here. When are you going to start updating the main site again? I wouldnt mind donating some picstures or info

Jon

Your money could go towards hosting this site. :)

Honestly, I don't mind paying for it, but anything you want to give is certainly appreciated.

Updating the main site is in the plans, I just haven't had too much time to think about it. Too many hobbies, too little time, especially since I started working fulltime.

hehe know what thats like!!

Get up at 6, leave at 7, downtown at school till 1 or 2, then work from 5-10. Inbetween is homework, girlfriend, some webdeisn, and crapload of programing.

I have so many things and so little time. For example, Im still only halfway though a 98 Salen Model from Christmas. Website is still nowhere near done. Other sites im doing still need tons. Car hasnt gotten fixed what I want. Trying to start a company for 2 yrs now.

But, if there is ANYTHING I can help with, let me know. I would love to help contribute to the actuall site. Ill add it in on my list of projects going on, and itll get its share in the list!

Ill PM you tonihgt

jon

well I have an idea for what you could do for recognition for donations.....Idea # 1 you could put our names in the background of the web site listing as sponsors :) ....#2 You could make Wbody.com sponsor plates for people donating over 25$ ala PBS and sesame street :devil: muahahaha