MUST READ!! RARE CONVERT GOING UP FOR SALE

fergup

Hello,

I am listing this premature to spark interest in the sale of this car

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2149961.

I was able to confirm through OLds that this exact car with exact options is only 1 of 350-400 made. I challenge you to find one in this condition with the LOW miles with the exceptionally rare white leather with white leather door accents on black top with rear buckets and heads up display with factory CD and steering controls. I would bet I have one of the ONLY real nice ones left in the US. Now I will be putting up for sale

I actually will not physically be selling until the Feb/March timeframe, but I figured those interested could save the info and have time to ask any and all questions.

With the rarity of this car,,,It should be noted that I am only selling due to the sudden possibly free aquisiton of a mint porsche 911sc, I would never sell this otherwise, but I will need the room.

Listed below is every option, every upgrade and every pro and con to this vehicle to my knowledge so here we go.

1994 Cutlass Convertible.

Expected mileage at sale time 97000

I am second owner at only 6 months.

Entire life spent garaged in FT Lauderdale Fl.

Still garaged by me.

White w/black top.

White leather seats// door accents w/ charcol interior.

FACTORY

Rear bucket seats,,PS,,PW,, All Auto down PW,, PDL,, P Dr Seat,, P Top, CD,, Heads Up Display,,auto climate,, ABS,, Alarm,, P trunk release,, air bag,, tilt wheel,, trunk access door from interior

UPGRADES: All of these are less then 2 months old

Silverstar halogen all around,,Alpine head,, Alpine SPR all around,, Amsoil 25K and filter,, FFP dogbone,, NGK Iridiums, Taylor 8MM Spiro wires,, All rotors and pads,, Toyo touring tires,, KYB all around,, K&N filtercharger,, Magnaflow cat and stainless X Pipe,, Magnaflow Mufflers,, Magnaflow quad 4" tips 304 stainless,, all new suspension rubber,, fuel filter, RAAMat BXT and Ensolite MLC for entire trunk area for sound deadening.

Pro's ( this is based on a 12 yr old car and how these generally are on a car this old)

1-10 scale

Body 9.5 of 10 (1 ding on each door)

Paint 9 of 10 (front facia has business card size paint flake due to road debis that hit it

Glass 9 of 10

Rubber 10 of 10

Brakes 10 of 10

Engine 9 of 10 ( some minor PS leakage,, wil probably be fixed before sale)

Interior 9.5 of 10 ( really unbelievable for a 12 yr old car with white intrior)

Top 10 of 10 (original top is perfect)

Electronics 9 of 10( the only thing not working is the steering wheel radio//climate control...might be fixed)

Cons:

As stated ,, small PS or oil leak

Rear quarter window exterior rubber strips are cracked away,,(extremely common but hard to impossible to find the part)

Very small driver side leak by the mirror. Door weather strip.( I continue to track this down to fix once and for all but no guarentees)

New exhaust might be a bit loud for some people.

I have been totally open to the best of my knowledge on this vehicle.

Thats about all I can think of. Keep this in mind. I would be more than willing to entertain offers but I must make sure I have my other car finalized before commiting to anything. Best case scenario is Mid February.

With the price of the car and the upgrades I currently have just about 6-6200K invested.

Thanks in advance for any interest.