HELP!!!!

95aquase

Update!!!

the passanger side just did it too now.....so i need to find a small kid that i can trust to put the key in the ignition and roll the window down.....cuz i sure as hell cant fit through it.....

us a long rod and hook the door handle from the inside and pull....would that help...

what is wrong with the linkages?...they broke?....i'll stop by after work if you want me to ryan.....just call me.

I've had my door panels off a couple of times...it is easy.

The stupist answer just came to mind! can't get either door to open?

Remove the inner fender well on the right front side, cut open the rubber flex hose which runs between the door and the body. (or try to disconnect it from either end. It has one screw to hold it to the door) Then pierce the wires that feed to the switch for the power window motor! Then run 12v from a jumpercable through and make the window roll down! the feed wires (which come from the drivers side switch) will be a thick tan wire and a thick Light blue wire! -Ken

so am i going to be able to pull the door panel off from inside the car???

Nope.. theres a bunch of screws and whatnot holding it on that are gonna be out of reach when the door is shut.

If you take off all the screws you can get to, including the one under the plastic seat belt trim cover at the top, you can pull the panel back from the top easily enough to get your arm and or crowbar/screwdriver in there and play with the latch. If you want to sacrifice your panel, you can get basically the whole thing off if you break the one screw off the bottom of it, under/around the seat belt buckle. Hell, you could even take out the driver's seat and undo that screw down there too.

And prospeeder, you only have to take off the plastic panel that's on the edge of the door ( as if you were changing an exterior handle )...You can lubricate all the handle linkages in there, and then just hit the exposed part of the latch with some lith grease too, and you're gravy.

here is an UPDATE!!!

i got in my car...so it sat overnight...i tried in the morning....and nothing from either side...i let it sit for 2 hrs....tried again...and boom the door opens......i shut the door....try again...(with window down..)door opens...i go to the pass side....door opens....

at this point i am like WTF???? nothing changed at all...but the door now opens and now there is tension on the handles when i pull on them....so what the crap happened????