Not starting after oil return replacement

Prospeeder

Ok,i thought id make a new thread, well, i replaced my oil return line and now my car wont start. Theres no spark at all. Iv looked like crazy and cannot find even the ICM or DIS or what ever it is or any plugs or broken wires broken anything! I accedently hit my ratchet against the battery and it made some sparks, twice, and i replaced the DIS, and both IGN fuses, nothing! All other fuses are ok, what gives?! Just all of a sudden no spark! I replaced the PCV valve too, and had to rock the motor forward, that wouldnt ruin anything would it?

Guest TurboSedan

the oil return hose clamps on VERY close to one of the plugs on the ICM. in fact, i can barely even get that plugged in because the oil return pipe is so close to it. i am betting that is what it is.

ok ok, so the plug for the ICM is very close to the Block side of the Oil return hose? Whats it look like? How close is it really, like seriously up really close to it, right where it clamps onto the block side? im really having trouble finding the plug ins

Guest TurboSedan
ok ok, so the plug for the ICM is very close to the Block side of the Oil return hose? Whats it look like? How close is it really, like seriously up really close to it, right where it clamps onto the block side? im really having trouble finding the plug ins

yes the oil return pipe is right up next to that connector. it is so close (on my car) that i can barely even plug it in completely. i'm talking about the plug on the ICM (which is under the coilpacks) that is on the driver's side.