My New Car - What papers do I need driving through US.

Pabz

HAHHA,

looks like you got me!!

Something about the 92+ body doesnt catch me so. Its alot harder to get it looking just right. I just wanted a 90 convert since I found out they used to sell one, so for a long time it was a dream i thought would never come true.

I guess I am on top of the world, but usually that doesnt last very long.

Shouldn't be too hard,

Need to fax title bill of sale to us customs for export (72 hours notice before x-ing border)

Canadian Customs - 100 AC charge, 10% fuel surcharge, GST (7%)

Bought my tickets to cleveland.

OK need your help!!

In Alberta I can get an InTransit permit to drive this car across Canada, but its not valid in the states. I wanna be as safe as possible. What would I need to drive this car through the US thats similar. and would they sell it to a Canadian?

Can someone (IntlCutlass) get me a number to a DMV in cleveland?

OK, got my transit papers for canada, i will be driving with no plates (unwanted attention argg..) Hopefully doesnt take to much outa my time on the road.

Got Export stuff sent (title) to port i will be crossing.

Got import stuff taken care of.

Got insurance.

I hear i need temp papers for each state I go through, I will call OHIO dmv on monday and see what i need to drive the vehicle through the states.

I hope this baby can do the trip no problem. Owner says hes done a few trips to florida and back. Thank god this vehicle is just 15 yrs old. makes it much cheaper to import!!!! May need to get daytime running lights if it doesnt have it.

Id sell my sedan, my soul, 2 bags of pizza rolls, and a service plan from work to have a vert.. (Looking back at the mistake after I bought my sedan Cutty, lol)

Looks sweet as hell man.. Picage is a mustage..

Read that over word for word man, the thing is this guy is leaving monday to new york so i got to get him to sign over the title at the DMV ???

How the hell do you guys sign over a title, it says it must be done infront of a notiery??

Do i have to be there?? or get power of attorney??

IntlCutlass, do you know about this for OHIO?