anutter spid code question

pwmin

ok i have a few codes i cant decode using the book i have. can anyone decode these for me?: AAA,DG7, QVG, R7N, WX2, 0(zero)FJ, 1SA, 6XX, 7JK?

also, some confusing stuff: i have codes B4S(merchandised package GTP) and Z7K (model conversion GP SE) is that normal?

also i have a code FA1 which according to my book means axle rear 12000KG dual speed 4.88:1/6.94:1 wtf?

i thought B5Z (sales extr. appearance) might have been the Sp.Ed. ext packaging code , but according to pontiac its the wheels i have, but i also have a PF9 and V2C which are also aluminum cast and machine finished codes

DG7= Mirror, LH/RH Remote controlled, Electric, Painted

QVG= Tires, P225/60R16

WX2= Sales Leather Appointments

0FJ= Spring, Computer select Rear (17984857)

1SA= Package, Option 1

Thats all the ones that i could find

thx for the codes. what is leather appointed? i already have the leather steering wheel and shifter knob codes. i also have DH5 mirror o/s lh/rh remote, electric, lt sensitive?

what the hell is FA1?

AAA doesn't mean anything

DG7 Mirror, outside, RH and LH remote control, electric (painted)

QVG P225/60R16/N tires

R7N "N.A." according to the sheet I got from the dealer last week

WX2 Leather interior

6XX "COMPONENT FRT LH COMPUTER SEL SUSP" taken right off the sheet

7JK "SPRING COMPTR SELECT" taken off the sheet

B4S(merchandised package GTP) and Z7K (model conversion GP SE) is normal. SE is the model, GTP is the package for it. GTP wasn't a seperate model until the second generation.

Odd, our wheels look the same, yet my RPOs for them are N96 and 15P.

the xlaces are off a different car. it came with hi-po 5 spokes (accd to gm only 3118 got them in 96)

so what the hell designates special edition and why cant pontiac give me any info on them? so mine is a gtp-optioned special edition-badged SE? how do you know by rpo's that its a sp.ed.? any1 could just buy the stickers and add them and say its a sp.ed.? i ordered another set of stickers when i removed them.

i have both :wink: xlaces for my summer tires (ba 245-45/16 toyo proxes t1-s). 5spoke for my regular tires. hopefully i can get them finished and get some zoop seal on them so they dont get messed up. i hate using them for winter since they are so pretty i ground out the pontiac and repolished them, but they need some work yet