5 speed swap help

soccrplayrgtp

Ok as everyone knows I'm goin 5 speed soon in my 94GTP. Are the craddles the same between 93 and 94, pretty sure they are. Also need to know if I should go with the 93 harness and computer or what? How differnent are the tranny mounts? OTHER than the mysterious bar I have YET to find what other ideas do you have for me to watch out for???

MAP vs MAF

smaller brake booster

master cyl.

**94 brace**

Thanx in advance guys/gals

every thing should be the same except the computer, you need 93 an older ECM, smaller brake booster that should be it

Under the hood everything should bolt up, different tranny mount of course. Smaller brake booster, clutch system, cv shafts maybe, and do something with the ECM should be it.

Interior, I'm not sure the shifter will just bolt up. It may but I'm not for sure. My 94 has that 'mysterious' door frame to door frame bar, about 1-2" diameter, hookes to the door frame right around where the hinge is. The chunk of aluminum that the brake pedal, clutch pedal, and steering column mount to is different in the 94 and because of that bar the 91-93 piece will not fit. On my 94 there is no mount for the clutch pedal.