HorsePower Heaven Show

Gearhead43

I thought this was funny...maybe because it's 9am and I haven't had any coffee yet...

camaro1.jpg

Looks like fun dave.

Honestly, I don't see why this thread would be locked when it has to do with a car show. Duplicate posts in two places many people would read them would be unnecessary.

Dave, we aren't alllowed to post links to the "competitor site" or some BS like that. Good luck man.

You can link all you want, as long as it's not spam.

The mods and I have agreed that you can link to anywhere you want, as long as it can't be interpreted as spam.

Dave, we aren't alllowed to post links to the "competitor site" or some BS like that. Good luck man.

The reason why the thread that you are talking about was locked was because the original poster was asking for w-body members to make submissions to him, but he in order to do so he was requiring them to sign up for another website.

I am going to delete the rest of the posts in this thread because they have successfully managed to hijack this thread.

"Here speeder speeder speeder...thats freakin sweet!!

that show looked badass...and Dave im guessing that silver daytona is your's???

but that black/yellow GP GT...... :puke: @ teh yellow

heh heh, "here speeder speeder speeder..."

why is that making me laugh so hard?!

I laughed at that too! Probably because I know the bastards behind the radar guns are saying that when they see my arrest me red TGP come up of the hill!!! :oops: :lol: :lol: 8)

The reason why the thread that you are talking about was locked was because the original poster was asking for w-body members to make submissions to him, but he in order to do so he was requiring them to sign up for another website.

I am going to delete the rest of the posts in this thread because they have successfully managed to hijack this thread.

I can vouch for that... ok..

And to the person that asked me, YES that is my wife's and I '00 Daytona 500 Pace car.. And do not worry cause I still have the TGP Clone... Just work is going slow on it.. But it will be worth the long wait...

"Here speeder speeder speeder...thats freakin sweet!!

that show looked badass...and Dave im guessing that silver daytona is your's???

but that black/yellow GP GT...... :puke: @ teh yellow

Hahhahah :lol: That is Jose's Car. A member of GACGP from Warner Robins, GA. .. The yellow on his car is " PPG Corvette yellow". It really looks good in person... It's the flash that screws around with the shades..... He was thinking of getting the MPD Ram Air Hood like the GP F1 had and then he will paint it Black with the F1 paint sheme in Corvette Yellow.. I think it's going to be BAD Ass when he finishes it... And yes, he will be doing an L36 (GT NA 3800) Turbo conversion..

The Plans for the '00 Daytona are to finsih up the Pace car strobes which will have 16 hideway strobes with DUAL Whelen ISP/USP 8 strobe power packs, And 4 Amber TIR6 LEDS running just below the rear spoiler. 6 new FI's New header Gaskets,. and some more chrome parts for the engine bay... It's showable and still runs low 13's in the 1/4.