Well it looks like I can't get into my car.

5speedz34

Both the door handles aren't working, so how the hell am I supposed to get into it.

As soon as I do I'm ordering 2 GM OEM handles.

But I don't know how the fuck to get in now.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5speedz34

• Prospeeder

• nebojsa_o

• gp90se

Yeah.. I dunno you could try jamming a clothes hanger down the window and hope you get lucky :shrug:

Too bad they didn't make our fucking cars so the back seat goes down, they you could go thought the trunk... :?

Well, I have rear buckets, and I tried doing that.

I just have no more motivation do to anything W body right now.

I don't know why i posted this since I knew what you guys where going to say.

:lol:

But anything else is appriecieted

Ummm..... bust a window, t-bone the door with a large truck at high speed, use the jaws of life to peel off the roof.....

:lol: just kiddin

Anyway, I'm glad my car hasn't done that....

Your seats fold down? (I dunno anything about Lumis). When my trunk didn't open I able to climb inside (after removing the back seat) so if your too big or something just shove a kid inside :lol:

I also am losing motovation with my fucking car. God damn gas filler tube is leaking so i gotta take it back to the junkyard and tell them to replace it (had the tank done there). I dunno why the hell they changed the tube in the first place. :roll:

Your seats fold down? (I dunno anything about Lumis). When my trunk didn't open I able to climb inside (after removing the back seat) so if your too big or something just shove a kid inside :lol:

I also am losing motovation with my fucking car. God damn gas filler tube is leaking so i gotta take it back to the junkyard and tell them to replace it (had the tank done there). I dunno why the hell they changed the tube in the first place. :roll:

I don't know just everything fucking sucks right now.

I have the little pass through and thats it.

I don't know ill figure something out.

Is it possible to take off the door handles without opening to door, or do you have to be able to get at it from the inside? Because once the door handle is off, it's smooth sails from there, I opene W's (coupes) on J/Y like that all the time since they all seem to have broken or missing door handles :lol: If nothing, then it would be cheaper to break off the door handle and do it, then to break the window, or get T-boned, or to use the jaws of life... :lol: :lol:

open the trunk, and open the center trunk access thing, and get like a long rod or somthing with a curved tip, and grab one of the door handles from the inside and open it

Lumina's don't have those.

Damn prospeeder, do you gotta rub it in?? Shit even my '96 base Cutlass feels like it has nothing compared to a base '90 Cutlass. GM just started leaving things out, lol. They got rid of the HUD, DIC, and I don't know about buckets in the back.

On my white lumina I had to DREMMEL the fucker out... I wasn't going to pay some one to fuck it up for me, I did the destruction myself...

Its pretty easy, just cut and cut baby...LOL

I dunno how you guys plan on doing the coat hanger trick. The linkages in the coupe doors aren't exposed anywhere on the outer part of the inside of the door. They go straight down the edge of the door into that little plastic box, and from there there's sheet metal between them and the window glass. You'd have to get something into the linkage box on the outer frame part of the door.

Personally I think the suggestion of drilling out the handles seems like the best bet, if they're shot anyway.