front pass wheel

no1kicker

On my way to school today I slid into a curb pretty bad and it jolted my whole car. (hit the curb and not the tree, thankfully.) I thought I blew the tire but was surprised to find out otherwise. My car seems to vibrate on that corner now, but I can't really tell cause of all the snow. Plus that wheel looked like it is tilted toward the outside of the car. Any ideas on how much damage I might have done?

how fast were you goin? I took a curb on an off ramp in the rain to hard and had to get a new balljoint and alignment, cost about $210.00 you might be lucky and just need an alighnment or camber correctoin or some junk, I don't know an awfully lot about these suspensions. GOOD LUCK!

Yep, new subframe, engine cradle, control arm, strut, sway bar, ball joint.....probably something else for me. Just about the same kind of wreck too, Passenger side wheel into a curb. Total job at one of my friensd shops, with all USED parts: $676.00 Did I mention I HATE winter??

Robby

Yes winter sucks balls!!! I spend about $675 on new rim, alignment, trail arm, and other misc stuff cause I smacked a gaurdrail due to the black ice. Please God, I hope winter is over! Just take it in for alignment... they can't align it correctly if something else is wrong, so you'll know whats up then.

when my friend had his lumina it happened to him twice, both times the cheap ass subframe bent the first time it cost him over 1000 to get it fixed the second time we bought a new wheel from the bone yard and sub frame for $210 installed it in two days and then got an alignment and that fixed the problem.