Car Cover

5speedz34

What should I look for in a car cover my car will be in either a garage that no cars are coming in too, or possibly one that gets opened a few times a day.

I know if I leave it here, it will get exposed to moisture from other cars.

I just plan on getting a cover at the local autoparts store. They have 3 types, in prices that go from 29, 39, and 89 for the most expensive one.

I think I would be looking for something that is water repellent and that can breathe really well right?

If anyone has links to anything that will work too.

if your car's gonna be in the garage...then you really dont need to worry bout a waterproof one. But still think about a nice one that breathes well.

You shouldn't need the highest dollar cover, mine IIRC was like 40 bucks, and its served me well

since it IS going to be garaged...the cover's main purpose is mainly just keeping dust/debris/and any other sort of crap getting on your car

hope this helps some! :D

if your car's gonna be in the garage...then you really dont need to worry bout a waterproof one. But still think about a nice one that breathes well.

You shouldn't need the highest dollar cover, mine IIRC was like 40 bucks, and its served me well

since it IS going to be garaged...the cover's main purpose is mainly just keeping dust/debris/and any other sort of crap getting on your car

hope this helps some! :D

yeah, thats what I figured thanks man!

The one I have on my RX-7 is some cheap thing....breatheable but definately not water repellant.

I have it in the shop at the farm so basically it does what Matt said it should do lol..

But the shop is not opened all winter so I don't worry about it.