Rear Seat Removal

Burnout524

I just got Delphi's Roady2 XM radio reciever (hey for $14.99, thats not a bad deal :wink:). I was wondering if there's anyway to remove the back seat, so I can at least get the antenna from the front of the car to the rear. I haven't decided where I'm gonna put the antenna yet, but I'm leaning towards putting it on the rear decklid. But either way, I'd have to go through the trunk.

Just pop it on the rear deck lid.

Rear seat removal should just be 2 bolts holding the bottom cushion in. Lift that up, then a few bolts holding the seat back in.

Just sit in the rear seat, then like between where your legs would be at, and down where the cushion meets carpet should be the bolts.

Wow that was easier than I thought.

There was these clip things...didn't really have to pull on the pull-release thing to hard, just kinda poped right out. I also found out that theres a liner between the seat back and the trunck. Luckily, down on the very bottom corner of the liner, where the seatbelt is bolted to the car theres a hole, just bug enough to feed the wire through.

Thanks for the info. :wink: